Welcome to Downing Street Surgery
We are delighted to offer our eConsult service. Click "Get Started" to request help or advice from the Practice.
We will respond to your eConsult within 24 hours (not including weekends and bank holidays). For emergency help outside of GP Practice hours, please contact 111.
Covid-19 / Coronavirus
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- Some hospitals have now received the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine. Nationally, supplies are very limited at the moment, so they will need to be strictly prioritised in line with national guidance.
- We do not know which hospitals have received these vaccines, but we do know that they are distributed across the country.
- We are waiting to hear if there is going to be a large vaccination site locally to us.
- The 2 other Covid vaccines that are in development and have not yet been licensed to be used on patients in the UK – but we are expecting them to be licensed very soon.
- The expectation is still that the vaccinations will not start for most people until 2021 and it will take some time to vaccinate everyone who is eligible. Work is underway to prepare for the roll-out and good progress is being made.
- The Covid Vaccination Programme is moving very fast at the moment. As soon as we have some information that will affect us and our patients, we will announce it here on our website.
Meanwhile, we all need to keep to the advice of hand-washing, face masks and social distancing but we all look forward to the time when we will return to life as normal.
See our Covid-19 page for more information and support.
Welcome to Downing Street
Our Practice is uniquely located in central Farnham in a Grade II listed building that has been a surgery for 200 years! The clinical team consists of 10 general practitioners, a GP registrar, a nurse practitioner, 5 nurses and 2 healthcare assistants. A full complement of administrative staff is also on hand to help you. We are part of the North-East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group.
Our experienced and highly motivated team are committed to delivering high quality, holistic and compassionate healthcare to the people of Farnham and the surrounding areas.
We recommend you sign up for the NHS App to access all of our online services AND to view your medical record. You will not need to come to the surgery to provide identification as your identity is validated by the App.
If you prefer to use Patient Access you may still do so - please access their website directly.
(Site updated 03/03/2021)